Thursday, June 28, 2012

S2 Cinemas : Satyam's New Multiplex at Perambur

Of the 6 yrs in I have been in Chennai , I can say with assurity that Satyam cinemas is the best in the City . The only multiplex which boast a RDX ( Real Digital Experience) surround Sound System. The one which has a cool website which one can browse thru easily and book tickets with any confusions .

So It was with amazing news for me when I heard that They have opened  a new Multiplex at Spectrum Mall, Perambur ...titled as S2



Spectrum Mall Boasts the grandest Big Bazaar  and now it has another skill to add to its boasting list ..First thing I noticed when i went Inside was the ambience of the theatre. ...Breadtakingly Beautiful , mostly due to the yellow light which are placed at the ceiling at regular intervals ...Simple but the epitome of perfection it was..It didn t have any chandeliers or lush carpets , harsh lighting that some other theatres have ..They chose a color which was vibrant but at the same time pleasant to look and be in .




Inside the theatre was even more astonishing ...It has the same yellowish tinge with the walls a dull matte grey ...What attracted me was the screen ...I watched a movie by sitting in the 2nd row and my god I was blown away ..It looked like I was looking at a LED screen in FULL HD  ...It was crystal clear. RDX again rocks to the core...








They wanted to attract the crowd in Anna Nagar and wola thus S2 was born ....I am sure most would agree with me ,after u have gone once , that they had really outdone this time.



Go with your Family and Enjoy ...Bcos this is not something one should miss .....

Rating : 9.3 / 10

Regards
Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment